Cantine Dosio operate in compliance with the regulations issued by the Italian Government
Safeguarding people’s health and safety is our absolute priority.
In order to continue working, we have implemented all necessary safety systems to protect our employees and our visitors.
Entry to Cantine Dosio will be subject to compliance with the safety measures introduced to prevent cross-contamination and will therefore be possible only by booking a visit.
In all cases, visitors entering our premises must:
- Have an external body temperature below 37.5
- Not have flu-like symptoms of any type or that could relate to Covid-19
- Not have come into contact with infected persons
- Not come from high-risk areas identified by the Ministry and the Public Health Authorities
- Wear a mask and sanitise their hands (or wear gloves)
- Follow personal safety distancing
During the current 2nd phase, rigorous compliance with anti-infection rules, social distancing and use of masks to protect airways will be essential.
Thank you for your cooperation.